Our Natural-Chaga tea has a mild flavor. It can be enjoyed as a hot tea or mixed in with other drinks. You can also use it as a cooking base for rice, quinoa, or couscous.
Features & Benefits
- Hand-picked chaga mushroom from pure Finnish nature
- 20 easy to use tea bags-Individual tea bags can be used multiple times until no more flavor is released. That's at least 60 cups of flavorful tea!
- No MSG's or Artificial Additives
- Nature's most powerful antioxidant with over 215 phytonutrients
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD)
- Nutrient-Rich with high Antioxidant Levels
- Caffeine Free
- Immune system modulator
- Source of Beta Glucans & Betulinic Acid
It is important to note that you should avoid usage of chaga tea if you are currently prescribed to penicillin or if you take intravenous injections of glucose in order to avoid any unwanted interactions or side effect. Also avoid usage if you are allergic to mushrooms.
I enjoy this Chaga tea. Drink once a day. Only use the tea bag twice. I can feel the benefits of drinking it, more energy, lowers blood sugar and wards off illness
It tasted Smokey, and it gives me A LOT of energy. Wish it wasn't so expensive, oh well
ByAmazon customeron December 16, 2015 - I love that this tea contains one ingredient - pure 100% wild harvested hand-picked raw Chaga. This canister has 20 tea bags- but the bags are meant to be reused several times so you'll get at least 40 if not 60 servings from this. I like that the teabags are a natural brown and not bleached. And this tea has many health benefits- it's caffeine free, nutrient rich and loaded with antioxidants. The tea has a really light earthy taste and is yummy without any added sugar.