Thanks for shopping at NordicNordic. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. You have 14 calendar days to return an unopened item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to you. We'll submit any refund to your bank immediately. You will receive the funds from a refund in your account approximately 5–10 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated.
Note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your bank statement, and a separate credit is not issued.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions on how to return your item.
Items Not Eligible for return
Any opened item is not eligible for return. Also, products returned after 14 calendar days of receiving it may not be returned.
Terms & Conditions in short
- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at NordicNordic, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by NordicNordic as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside NordicNordic's control shall be considered force majeure.
- Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local and state charges and taxes may occur.
- NordicNordic reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.